Sunday, September 7, 2008

Absolute Domination

That is what we do - absolutely dominate. You, your car, the soap you use in the shower, the guy in the street that directs traffic. When we arrive on the scene, everything goes according to how we want it with absolute authority. You may think that you have it under control, but when any of us come around the corner, you will wet yourself from fear.

The 3.14 Rates uses five tools of terror. They are as follows:

1) Ignorance - Once we have our minds made up, there is no changing it no matter what. We know where we are going, no matter what google maps tells us. It says that we should make a left at Sturbridge Ave, we say your wrong Google Maps, we're going straight.

2) Dark Humor - theres nothing light and fluffy about us. Our jokes are downright cynical and ominous . Our blond jokes are about brunettes, because blondes are not dark, nor are they funny.

3) Making fun of you - It's too easy

4) Sarcasm - I guess you were right, you are no match for us. I mean, forgive me for thinking otherwise, what with your wooden leg and floral patterned blouse. What was I thinking?

5) Kicking your ass - #$%& yeah we will!

I mean, Just look at this photo:


This is what we do. Don't mess with the 314.

1 comment:

Fishhook said...

I met Awesome once, my car BLEW UP as soon as he gave me that look, you know the look I'm talking about! I wasn't mad at him, he can't help his AWESOMENESS!

-Fishhook-