Monday, September 8, 2008

News on the Home Front

Found in the Wilsonville Spokesman
Portland, OR - Who says you can't learn anything from skipping school? Early Monday morning, Roland Thomas, a fifth grader at Buckland Elementary, was planning to meet up with some friends at the local gas station for a day of truancy. Instead, he found a reason to stay in school. "I was looking over my shoulder to see if my mom was following me (again)" say a bewildered Roland, "and then next thing I know, theres this crazy guy shouting at me to get to class, going 'Jaber, jaber' and kept repeating '3-1-4' over and over." When asked if he planned to skip class again, Thomas nervously laughed from the back of the Portland PD cruiser, "Not even for an Infinity Drago Bakugan."

1 comment:

Fishhook said...

I told Roland Good! One meeting with the Fishhook, a camo shotgun and a bottle of Red Wine was enough...

-Fishhook-